People, mark your calendar! I’m organizing a food styling & photography workshop with Helene Dujardin here in Tuscany in September. I’ve been following Hélène since I started my blog, her book is my constant reference for food photography and now I am proud and excited beyond words to present the workshop we’ve been organizing for a while here in Tuscany, in the amazing Villa Bichi Borghesi with wine tastings, a visit to my favourite cheese farm, market trips and cooking class, a pizza dinner at the studio plus the best chance to learn from an incredible professional photographer.
To register, head over —> HERE
- 3 days of hands on practice photo workshop
- 4 nights in a cottage at Tenuta Bichi Borghese
- All meals, snacks and refreshments
- Transportation to workshop activities (cheese farm, Juls’ Kitchen, Market, etc…)
- Airport shuttle pick up (specific time tbd) from Florence and/or Pisa airport.
Workshop is limited to 8 people.