maggio 4, 2011
You know I’m a maniac… I mean, a fresh pasta maniac! Fresh pasta has gradually become my favourite dish, my favourite lesson to teach during cooking classes and my favourite executive toy when I’m stressed. Since I’m a generous and lovely person, I want to make you feel good as well: get over your fresh pasta fear, roll up your sleeves and enter the Italian way of life.
I’m honoured to be the host of the Monthly Mingle held by Meeta, one of the most talented foodblogger and food photographer you can’t help but love. I chose obviously Fresh Pasta as this month’s Mingle theme, as I wanted to gently tease your taste buds with appetizing and true Italian savours. But please, please surprise me!
Under my fresh pasta category you can find the basic recipe to make fresh pasta. You can use this one or whatever recipe you fancy the most, to make tagliatelle, malfatti, orecchiette, pici, or even attempt a filled pasta as ravioli or tortelli. Select your ingredients, mix them up with a personal hint and mingle with us as a real Italian woman (or man, I don’t want to count you out, brave men!).
How to participate to this Monthly Mingle:
- Create a dish that fits the Fresh Pasta theme.
- Post about it on your blog from now till 31 May midnight (entries must be in English, please).
- Your creation should be prepared for the current Monthly Mingle theme and shared with a maximum of 2 other blog events. Let’s try and keep the creations as fresh as the ingredients you use.
- You must provide a link to this post and the official Monthly Mingle page.
- Once you’ve posted your dish, please email me at email@example.com with Monthly Mingle in the subject line and include:
- Your name
- Your blog name
- A link to the post where the dish appears
- The name of your dish
- A picture no wider than 300 pixels
Girls, grab your rolling pins and mingle with us!